A Health and Safety Update from Poblano Grill
At Poblano Grill we are in the business of providing a place for our community to gather and the hospitality for which we have become known. We have always been committed to providing everyone with the best possible care in our restaurant, as well as to ensuring the health and safety of our guests and employees.
In all our years of business, we have continuously worked to achieve local and national industry standards related to the cleanliness and sanitation practices of our restaurant. We want to take this opportunity to let you know of the policies and procedures we are putting in place surrounding COVID-19/Coronavirus as well as review those things that we always do.
What we are doing:
· Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Continuing to educate our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
· Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning and sanitizing practices, such as additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms and dining room.
· Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
· Discouraging all personal contact within our restaurant, including shaking hands.
· Requiring employees to leave at any time that they feel ill.
· Allowing employees to take whatever time off that they feel necessary.
· Monitor our supply chain so that we maintain only the best and safest ingredients for our food.
What we encourage guests to do:
· Wash your hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry.
· Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue.
We will continue to work around the clock to ensure our team is going above and beyond in keeping our restaurant safe for all.
Thank you for your patience and trust in us. Our goal is to ensure you remain confident in dining with us during these challenging circumstances and know that your health is a priority in everything that we do. Should our guests prefer to-go orders, we encourage online ordering via our website at poblanogrill.net. Third party delivery apps are also an option for ordering: search for Poblano Grill on DoorDash or Postmates.
We are confident that our restaurant is safe and will continue to operate as normal. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you & stay healthy,